Dishwasher (Posting on behalf of Café ZUZU)
0-1 years of experience
Prepare station for service
- Washing machine and tools in place and cleaning chemicals filled
- Attend business pre-shift to better understand the day’s business
- Continue to stock cleaning tools and supplies. Changing water in machine etc.
- Ensure business maintenance is continued through service. This means dishes are always matched with same and items are washed in a timely manner
- Communicate with sous chef team to commit to having all clean dishes to be used in service without running low
Perform duties in accordance with Ontario Health and Safety Standards
- Sanitize work stations
- Regular hand washing
- Comfortable with chemical safety procedures
Station clean up and breakdown
- Disposing of waste & recycling
- Sweep and mop
- Clean all surfaces on station
Who You Are
The right person for this role has a strong organizational skill and prioritizes service and cleanliness. Eager to engage with other team members to work together and chooses to be positive and have fun always.
Preference will be given to those who possess:
- Previous experience in kitchen or equivalent experience
- Time management skills
- Thorough understanding of safe food handling
- Excellent communication skills
What We Offer
As we view all of our team members are an extension of the Gusto 54 famiglia, we are excited to offer a competitive compensation package including:
- A comprehensive health insurance and wellness benefits program
- 24-7 access to a health concierge and discounted memberships to wellness-driven
- Discounted dining privileges at all of our restaurants
- Consistent schedule and safe, positive work environment
- Access to regular training and development programming
If you are interested in this position, or know of someone who is interested, please forward your resume and salary expectations to Alma Betancourth, Manager, Employment Initiatives, at email@example.com by October 30, 2022.
Gusto 54 is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse working environment. We prohibit discrimination based on legally protected classes in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws including ethnic origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and gender identity/gender expression.
If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Kindly note, candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.